I tried to place an order on their site for the first time. I registered a account, put all my items in cart, typed in their "Columbus2017" promo code for $10 off over $50, selected my shipping preference and tried to check out.

Same "Oop , looks like something went wrong" over and over. I was getting that same message when trying to add an item to my cart but finally succeeded to get them all in. Why a terrible site they have. So I never was able to check out, same Oops message on every attempt.

Tried to call them, they were currently closed. I tried to send them an email, it wouldn't go thru.

This company SUCKS! Don't waste your time trying to order from them as it will be wasted time you'll never get back.

Review about: Christmas Tree Shops Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Never got my order to go thru so I lost nothing and want nothing back.

I didn't like: It was pretty much a bad experience as a whole.

Comments

12 March 2018: I had the same problem with Christmas Tree Shops website in that I also, got the oops message, after I had put in all of my information, put in the code for a discount and had a rather large order ready to check out. What a joke!I tried the same thing, on a different browser with a different email address - same problem.

I tried to email them, it wouldn't go through because it said, "Error! You must pick a subject" or words of like effect. I *did* pick a subject. So, I changed the subject; same problem.I didn't bother calling them.

I figured that if they couldn't get their act together, over a matter of several days, with the ordering issues on their website, it was very likely, calling them was not going to solve anything.The other person who had the same problems that I had, posted in October 2017. It's MARCH 2018!

I'll spend my money somewhere else. Thankyouverymuch!